What information does Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet collect?
Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet collects personal contact information from donors, volunteers, and any individual who requests information about services, classes, special events, and organization news.
Personal contact information includes name, address, phone number and e-mail address. Financial transaction information from donors may also include credit card details as necessary. This information is provided toEnliven and The Children’s Cabinet voluntarily.
How does Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet use the information it collects?
Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet holds all personal information in strict confidence.Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet does not sell or share client, donor, or volunteer information with third parties. Staff is trained to ensure confidentiality.
Personal information collected may be used by Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet to send newsletters, donation appeals, event announcements and e-blasts. Donor information collected is also used for thank-you letters and tax receipts. Volunteer information collected is also used to request volunteer assistance.
Credit card information is used once, for the single, donor-requested transaction. After processing the payment, Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet redacts the credit card number from its files.
How does a person contactEnliven and The Children’s Cabinet to review their personal information or to request corrections and restrictions?
Individuals and businesses can contact Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet Fund Development Department to review their personal information, request corrections, and to relay preferences for contact or public recognition. The phone number is 775-856-0103 and the e-mail address is email@example.com.
• Individuals may request, at any time, that Enliven and/or The Children’s Cabinet does not contact them or send some or all of the mailings listed above.
• Donors may also request to remain anonymous and not be publicly recognized in donor listings or any other context.
• E-blast recipients can opt out of mailing lists.
• Enliven’s database has a flag to indicate to staff that the individual has requested “no donor solicitations” or “no mailings of any kind.”
• All e-blasts, newsletters, event announcements, and solicitations from Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet clearly state who is sending the information and how the recipient can contact Enliven/The Children’s Cabinet in reply.
How does a person inform Enliven or The Children’s Cabinet that he or she does not wish personal information to be shared outside the organization?
Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet does not share personal information with anyone outside of the organization unless pre-approved by the individual.
Any questions or requests about how Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet uses personal information can be directed to the organization through the Fund Development Department at 775-856-0103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What security measures does Enliven have in place to protect personal information?
• Enliven and The Children’s Cabinet does not share personal information with anyone outside of the organization unless pre-approved by the individual. Staff is trained to respect privacy and to strictly uphold confidentiality policies in all situations.
• Personal information is stored in secure databases with limited access, monitored and managed by the Director of Information Technology.
• Computer software and hardware are maintained within secured networks that are accessible by pre-approved individuals who have a need to know. Databases are segmented and passwords for access are required.